Distribution Ops Coordinator- MasteringApply NowApply Later Job ID 979532BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Oversee the inbound delivery process of episodic, TV Specials, shortform, and non-theatrical movies from production into DMED inventory and onto localization and servicing teams
- Some of the key day-to-day tasks will include inventory set up, setting up order in our order management tool, coordinating receipt of source assets between post production and mastering vendors, communicating delivery ETAs to territory offices/teams, customers, clients, external vendors and internal business ops team, dealing with rejections, establishing a process SLA (Service Level Agreement), and managing vendor & supplier performance metrics.
- Assist in documenting procedures, and identifying gaps in documentation for established procedures
- Work under general supervision of Managers, Sr. Managers and Director
- Performs routine/structured tasks in the entry level
- Perform various analytical and administrative tasks across all brand verticals, systems, and tools.
- Must live in commutable distance to Burbank offices (working onsite will be expected occasionally)
- Have standard understanding of production, post production, digital delivery and media servicing processes.
- Have a passion for television content and curiosity about how the supply chain works between production, manufacturing, and localization.
- Film/Television knowledge and/or supply chain expertise
- Knowledge of Disney brands and values
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and Google suite
- Exemplary data analysis and Excel proficiency
- Ability to be adaptive and effective, with the ability to learn new systems, technology, and functions rapidly
- Strong communication skills, self-disciplined, strong emotional intelligence
- Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.