Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Enterprise Technology, Project Coordinator Undergrad Intern, Fall 2019Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 694050BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 05, 2019
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life...
- Take notes in meetings, especially documenting action items, assignees, and ETAs.
- Follow-up on action items
- Update Documentation; i.e. Confluence, D Tools, and Service Now Knowledge articles, materials, and attachments
- Assist Product Owners with bulk updates to attestation status.
- Curate, organize, and maintain attestation artifacts in a centralized location to support a partner assessment program (ACV).
- Assist with application inventory data reconciliation and cleansing.
- Support changes in application ownership and track through completion, especially as related to access request fulfillment
- Monitor and provide quick guidance, responses, and issue resolution to the 21CF AAA Slack channel community.
- Online research to garner ideas from existing efforts
- Regular communication with management to discuss findings and direction
- Strong communication skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment but also work well independently.
- Comfortable interviewing people to get input and ask in-depth and what if questions
- Strong organizational skills to keep to a timeline, organize notes and keep written progress
- Use your creativity to expand upon the project and merge others input
- Basic computer skills
- An understanding of technical writing
- Usage of team collaboration software (Confluence) and Office Suite tools such as Word, Power Point and Visio
- Understanding of the technical industry, its terms and usage
- Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
- Currently pursuing a degree in communication, business, marketing
- Recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
- The approximate dates of this internship are September through January.
- Candidate must be available to work 24 – 40 hours for the duration of the internship – full availability preferred.
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank/Glendale area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.