Executive Admin - Disney Channels WorldwideApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747292BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
- Provides day to day administrative support to VP, Creative Production and Director, Production positions.
- Handle telephone calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense management, schedule appointments and interviews, and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Handles highly confidential materials and information
- Create and update reports, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Assist with special projects and other duties as needed. For example:
- Help prepare bidding packages for distribution
- Breakdown scripts or animatics
- Update production schedules
- Help foster positive talent relationships
- Minimum of 1 year entertainment internship, production, and/or agency experience
- Detail orientated and organized
- Fluency in MS applications including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & SAP
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well both independently and collaboratively using good judgement
- Curiosity about new trends in the industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills; excellent multi-tasker and able to work well in a high-pressure environment
- Animation production experience a plus
- Intermediate to Expert level in Excel & SAP
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call ABC.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.