Executive Assistant, 20th Television Business AffairsApply NowApply Later Job ID 873318BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
- Manage phone calls, written correspondence and emails and facilitate drafting, execution and distribution of various talent, development and series agreements
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties, create meeting agendas and circulate meeting materials.
- Provide support with various projects in both the development and production stages, coordinating with other departments such as Legal Affairs, Casting, Finance, Production, Marketing, etc. as needed
- Work with other department executives, assistants and contract administrators to ensure that all relevant charts, data, reports, and workflow tracking and analyses are properly maintained and distributed; Maintain and update Team status and project reports.
- Manage visitor logistics for both the Fox lot and the Disney lot in Burbank, expense reports and arrange mail, messenger and UPS/ Fed-Ex packages.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or legal assistant experience required. Prior experience at an agency, production company, law firm, studio or network legal or business affairs department is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on telephone skills
- Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize high volume of work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
- Client-service orientation, with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is essential.
- SAP and Workday experience
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Previous Executive support experience in a digital environment
- Law Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Bachelors Degree
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.