Executive Assistant, Content Marketing (DBT and Nat Geo)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 972816BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Role will be based in Burbank, CA
Responsibilities:Provide day-to-day administrative support for high level executive including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage schedule, calendar, and meetings for one SVP and one VP
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with all relevant information
- Ability to tactfully manage executives’ time, multi-task and communicate clearly and effectively with all team members
- Arrange travel plans and create detailed itineraries for executives
- Record and maintain agendas and notes for meetings
- Preparation of all business-related expenses using Concur/SAP travel proxy role in a timely manner and checking all direct reports’ expenses are coded appropriately
- Handle executives’ mail and shipping requests, orders supplies/materials and process invoices (when necessary)
- Schedule and manage set up for conference rooms, meetings, and video conferences as needed.
- Other admin projects as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of previous administrative experience on a high-volume desk.
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Ability to make independent decisions when handling sensitive and confidential information, while exercising good judgment and discretion when executive is out of the office
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple high priority projects and appropriately prioritize work
- Proactively anticipate needs of executive and manage office time efficiently
- Ability to maintain an efficient office, files, database, and information
- Professional, friendly, easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm, professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with senior executives, as well as business unit contacts and key external partners
- High-level competency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Excellent typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank, D.C. and worldwide
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- 3+ years administrative experience with one year supporting an Executive level
- Previous experience at The Walt Disney Company a plus
- Candidate should have a strong passion for entertainment and should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, especially in marketing
- Experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in publicity, media or marketing
- Ability to troubleshoot tech issues as they arise
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP and Concur system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.