Executive Assistant, DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 777472BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Mar. 16, 2021
As an Executive Assistant in Development, you will provide administrative support to the VP, Production (answering phones, scheduling meetings, booking travel, greeting guests, handling invoices/expenses & other office-related duties) in addition to covering creative responsibilities that include but are not limited to: reading incoming project drafts, helping create notes documents, tracking/reading/providing input on incoming submissions, making lists, doing relevant research/analysis projects, etc.
- Managing executive’s calendar, including scheduling and confirming calls and meetings (internally and externally).
- Liaising with executives, talent and other assistants (internally and externally).
- Supporting executive’s projects in all stages of development and/or production, as needed.
- Maintaining all organizational documents, logs and binders, including monitoring status of incoming/outgoing script submissions.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel and logistics for executive and talent as needed, including payment, processing and confirmation of all transfers.
- Preparing/submitting expense reports and ensuring executive’s corporate card statement is paid on time every month.
- Managing phones, rolling calls and updating phone sheet; taking notes on calls for executive as needed.
- Managing mail into and out of the office.
- Representing the department in a professional manner.
- 2-3 years of experience at a Studio, Production Company, Literary or Talent Agency
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to solve problems.
- Highly detailed oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat; ability to learn new programs/software/internal systems quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.