Executive Assistant (Disney Entertainment Television)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10062703 Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Sep. 08, 2023
As an Executive Assistant to a Chairman, the ideal candidate must be accustomed to supporting high-level executives and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
This opportunity should be viewed as providing invaluable experience in order to better prepare for a career as a future entertainment and business executive.
The successful candidate will effectively balance changing demands, and function well under pressure.
A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
- Handle any general tasks, errands, along with any special projects, as assigned.
- Coordinate drive-on passes, and manage logistics of visitor activity.
- Perform daily miscellaneous errands in the office as needed (greeting guests, assisting vendors, etc.)
- Order gifts for special events/coordinating with internal partners.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks for special events hosted by the executive office.
- Handle SAP purchasing requests for supplies, etc.
- Support the 1st Executive Assistant as requested including providing back-up support when the 1st Executive Assistant is out of the office.
- Photocopy scripts, organize files, contracts and any documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years of entertainment experience supporting a senior-level executive.
- Must be a self-starter and observant with a keen eye for detail; ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures.
- Works efficiently and accurately under pressure and deadlines.
- Handles strictly confidential information and interacts with high-level executives.
- Professional presence, good judgment and the ability to anticipate needs.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a problem solver.
- Must be able to keep pace in an environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to professionally and cooperatively partner with the 1st Executive Assistant and other team members.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for entertainment and media business.
- Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred or equivalent professional experience.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $84,460.00-$113,300.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call ABC.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.