Executive Assistant (Disney General Entertainment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 864748BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Sep. 21, 2021
The successful candidate will effectively balance changing demands, manage a dynamic schedule, and function well under pressure. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will build collaborative relationships with other executives and assistants throughout the company. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
Responsibilities:Provide overall administrative support for a high-level executive including but not limited to:
- Phone support and maintaining busy professional and personal calendar and day-to-day meetings
- Interact with a wide variety of Disney and external contacts on behalf of the executive
- Communicate with and help manage other staff in the Chairman’s office
- Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
- Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones
- Prepare, manage and file confidential memos, business updates, meeting notes
- Coordinate with IT for any tech related needs
- Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role
- Must maintain high level confidentiality
- Professional, poised, senior-level Executive Assistant with a minimum of 7 years of experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Disney Company knowledge a plus
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in team environment or independently, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills, handling multiple concurrent tasks and constant interruptions
- Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed; ability to serve in an “on-call” capacity
- SAP Experience
- Experience rolling calls
- Knowledge of key industry players
- Professional etiquette and welcoming demeanor with internal and external executives, and guests
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.