Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive Assistant II (Business Affairs)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 658521BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Apr. 09, 2019
Job Summary:As part of the Disney family of companies, ABC is a place where you can help enhance these experiences as well. Here, you will work alongside the best, chart your own career course and help create the next generation of media and entertainment. It’s an exciting time as we work across multiple platforms and on multiple continents, all while changing the face of media. All of which makes this the perfect time to be part of the next evolution. The Executive Assistant II serves as the primary assistant to support the VP of Business Affairs for Disney Channels Worldwide.
The Executive Assistant II serves as the primary assistant to support the VP of Business Affairs for Disney Channels Worldwide.
- Provide direct daily administrative support to VP
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other related correspondence
- Collect, compile and prepare status, tracking, and summary reports
- Able to use/create, and manage workable filing system(s)
- Specific clerical tasks include, but are not limited to: phone coverage, coordinating conference calls and meetings, maintaining calendars, preparing expense reports and check requests, making travel arrangements, ordering supplies, shipping, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Regularly attend internal license agreement meetings to take accurate notes on updates from Business Affairs, Legal Affairs, Contract Admin, Acquisitions and Programming; also, maintain updated tracking chart regarding ongoing and past projects, requests for amendments and other transactions.
- Ability to read contracts and assist in preparing/redlining/editing/proofing of documents.
- Assist with/manage special projects.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience in either business affairs or legal affairs at a studio, network or law firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple, high priority tasks in an organized fashion within a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Must have computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Hummingbird and Filemaker Pro
- Familiarity with license agreements
- Team player
- Able to keep and maintain confidential information/documentation
- Strong computer and organization skills
- Diplomacy and precise attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in either business affairs or legal affairs at a studio, network or law firm
- Administrative experience within any of the business affairs or legal departments within The Walt Disney Company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney/ABC Cable Services, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Disney/ABC Cable Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.