Executive Assistant, Music Business & Legal AffairsApply NowApply Later Job ID 788329BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
- Provide administrative support with drafting and distribution of agreements, licenses and deal summaries.
- Coordinate hectic schedules and field heavy volume of daily emails and phone calls.
- Handle meeting coordination details including preparation, invitations and distributing materials both in-person, via conference call, Zoom or other web-based protocols.
- Maintain effective administrative systems and order supplies as requested.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports using Concur.
- Assist executives with technical issues relating to computers, printers, scanning and phones.
- Research music matters utilizing Disney resources and the internet.
- Coordinate DocuSign and execution of agreements with all parties.
- Collect, review and organize tax and employment verification forms.
- Other general office duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of significant relevant administrative support experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of working efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- A fast learner with a strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, follow instructions, take initiative and manage details.
- Strong organizational and independent problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and follow through on numerous projects when faced with deadlines that may require late hours.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Inquisitive and curious to seek solutions and assist others.
- Driven to implement company policies, adapt to technology and create process improvements.
- Comfortable handling interruptions and multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and remain solution oriented under pressure.
- Positive attitude - proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Relevant administrative support experience within the entertainment or music industries or in an entertainment-oriented law firm.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and its key players.
- Proficient with SAP and other office-related software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.