Executive Assistant, Original Series - Disney Branded TelevisionApply NowApply Later Job ID 809527BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Jun. 08, 2021
- Provide direct administrative support to two executives
- Prepare executive level presentations, memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other correspondence.
- Collect, compile and prepare status, tracking, and summary reports.
- Coordinate travel and prepare T&E reports.
- Specific clerical tasks include, but are not limited to: phone coverage/maintain phone log, coordinate meetings, maintain calendars, check requests, order supplies, shipping, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Support special projects, promotions, events, and/or programs, as needed or assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years supporting an executive in an administrative capacity.
- A minimum of 2 years experience preparing travel and expense reports in an on-line HRIS system; like SAP.
- Proficient in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents) and Power Point (create/edit presentations).
- Team player, who is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate professional demeanor in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as necessary.
- Passionate about working in Kids and Family programming.
- Administrative support experience within The Walt Disney Company is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.