Executive Assistant – Programming & Development (Freeform)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 995700BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Jun. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the EVP of Programming & Development for Freeform
- Manage busy calendar and schedule high volume of meetings
- Coordinate in-person/virtual events and business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, and remote support of executives who are out of the office
- Create PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
- Pull reports and maintain databases
- Support special projects, promotions, events, and programs, as needed
- Interface with various internal departments and external organizations
- Perform other administrative duties including, but not limited to, screening and routing phone calls, processing expense reports, processing purchase orders, distributing mail, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning/tracking documents, and ordering supplies
- Work as part of an administrative team, spearhead and facilitate inter-departmental communication and collaborate with other assistants on finding process efficiencies.
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company or agency.
- Strong understanding of the television programming process.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with high-level executives, clients, employees, and business associates, both internal and external
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in multitasking and working with multiple people and priorities while delivering on high-quality results and follow-through
- Demonstrates curiosity, business acumen, and a desire to understand the ‘big picture’
- Demonstrates flexibility and professionalism in an environment where change is constant
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Self-starter, with the ability to work with limited supervision, exercise good judgment, anticipate issues, and proactively problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using PCs and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Outlook) and SAP
- Ability to manage various reports and presentations for the department
- Experience supporting senior-level executive(s) in a corporate environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.