Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive Assistant to the Executive VP and Chief Financial OfficerApply Now Job ID 423726BR Location Burbank, California, United States Job Posting Company Disney ABC Television Group Job Posting Area Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 03/20/2017
Disney ABC Television Group is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer.Apply Now
- Provide overall administrative support for a high-level executive including but not limited to phone support, maintaining busy calendar and day-to-day meetings;
- Interact with a wide variety of ABC and external contacts on behalf of the CFO;
- Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management;
- Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones;
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry and word processing;
- Aggregate information in excel for reporting;
- Prepare confidential memos, correspondence, letters, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentations, proof correspondence and prepare complex reports;
- Must uphold and maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Professional, poised, senior-level Executive Assistant with demonstrated experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Advanced computer skills and digital savvy; will work in both MAC and Microsoft Office environments including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Keynotes;
- Mastery of SAP processing tools, including but not limited to Travel & Entertainment Proxy (T&E), Casual Buyer (Shopping Carts & AP Uploads for P.O.s & invoice processing), Time Processor and Cost Center;
- Experience building filing systems and organizing and maintaining large amounts of data;
- Highly meticulous, extreme attention to detail, organized, approachable and friendly but assertive;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills;
- Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in a team environment, or independently, with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated, proactive problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed; ability to serve in an “on-call” capacity;
- Ability to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities;
- Demonstrates the ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision;
- Increased flexibility and willingness to learn new skills;
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant interruptions;
- Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role.
- SAP experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.