Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 645152BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Mar. 01, 2019
Job Summary:Based in Burbank, the Consumer Experience team seeks qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant supporting a VP. Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized with an ability to multitask. This position is an extension of the department’s executive team therefore must be professional, positive and upbeat as well as work closely with others to build strong relationships. Great communication skills, writing and discretion are key. The ideal candidate has interest and knowledge in learning about television.
- Primary administrative support to Vice President and provide back up support to a Senior Vice President as well as other department executives
- Overall administrative duties to include, but not limited to scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars, answering and screening incoming phone calls, handling the preparation and processing of expense reports and ordering office supplies
- Coordinate all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings in multiple locations and over multiple time zones.
- Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, as well as remote support
- Prepare expense reports through SAP, and reconcile corporate credit card statements against expense reports on a monthly basis or as needed throughout the month
- Process, submit and manage all vendor invoicing
- Provide additional office support such as distributing mail, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry, and word processing
- Contributes to departmental special projects
- Take the lead in coordinating team conference calls, teleconferences and web-based meetings
- Participate in administrative team, providing backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Professional, poised executive assistant with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Advanced computer skills in both MAC and Microsoft Office environments including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Team player with a great attitude with the ability to interact with and build strong relationships across multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented, with proven organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and strong calendaring skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and assume responsibility in executing tasks without direct supervision
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to quickly learn internal meeting systems (i.e. video conference, telepresence, WebEx, BlueJeans, etc.) and the resources of who to reach out to with questions, setup, etc.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities
- SAP experience
- Concur experience
- Disney experience
- Experience working in Entertainment
- High School degree
- Bachelor's Degree
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.