Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 536008BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 03/28/2018
Job Summary:At The Walt Disney Studios, you’ll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
The Executive Assistant position in Post Production is an administrative support role covering phones, scheduling, expenses and other admin duties for the Senior Vice President, Post Production.
- Roll calls & answer phones
- Schedule internal & external meetings
- Maintaining calendar
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
- Liaising with other Disney executives and other assistants internally and externally
- Representing the department in a professional manner
- Supporting departmental projects as needed
- Maintaining organizational documents and monitoring status of deliverables
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings
- Maintaining files
- Processing vendor invoices
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with SAP
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Knowledge of SAP purchase orders and expense reports preferred
- Ability to work hours from 9 AM to 7 PM on regular basis; and on occasion may need to work additional hours depending on workflow demands
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Information:This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Studios, an equal opportunity employer.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.