Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 544080BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 04/19/2018
Job Summary:At The Walt Disney Studios, you’ll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
For The Walt Disney Studios to transform to a truly modern entertainment company and compete highly dynamic and volatile global marketplace, we must put audiences at the center of everything we do. This transformation requires that we understand our audiences better than ever before and engage them in an integrated way across our brands, windows and platforms.
Our Consumer Analytics and Insight team has an open position to provide overall administrative support for Senior Vice President, Consumer Analytics and Insights and other team members as needed, including but not limited to answering phones, maintaining busy calendars and day-to-day meetings.
- Primary contact for all incoming phone calls and communications (both mail and email).
- Meeting coordination, logistics, preparation, invitations and materials.
- Calendar Management; coordinate travel, long range planning and day-to-day meetings.
- Filing of reference materials, background, and overview information.
- Preparation of all business related expenses, ensuring expense reports are completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Order supplies/materials and process invoices where necessary.
- Partnering and working extensively with internal departments and external vendors to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials, approvals, updates, etc.
- Supports departmental projects as needed.
- Troubleshoot occasional facility issues.
- Additional Duties as required.
- Friendly, easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with senior executives and business unit contacts and key external partners.
- Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion.
- Detail oriented with superior organization skills.
- Competency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing etc. Excellent competency in typing/spelling with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Database Management, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook. Technology literate.
- Ability to work overtime when special projects dictate.
- Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the digital sales team in Burbank and worldwide.
- Organized in thinking and execution to maintain efficient office, files, database, and information.
- Ability to multitask with urgency.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP system desired.
- Concur experience a plus
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
Additional Information:This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Studios, an equal opportunity employer.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.