Executive Search RecruiterApply NowApply Later Job ID 897643BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Executive Search Consultant is an integral member of our talent acquisition team combining research, consultative and advocacy skills for delivering top executive talent across a variety of functional disciplines (Finance, Strategy, Supply Chain, Communications, Corporate functions, etc). As a member of our executive search team, day to day activities will entail project management, strategic staffing development, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model. Critical talent acquisition assignments will require the development and execution of precise individual recruitment plans, inclusive of:
- Talent strategy sessions and plan development
- Attraction & marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
- Talent identification and assessment
- Candidate engagement
- Selection, conversion, and on boarding
In partnership with executive stakeholders, cultivating relationships with high potential sources and prospects, constructing target lists of top executives, and impeccable executive leadership assessment capabilities will be instrumental. High levels of consultancy, influence, and data driven story telling are a must.
- Assist with the identification of current critical leadership positions and provide recommendations related to succession planning and development planning to address identified talent needs and potential skill/competency gaps
- Project manage the day to day executive search through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Serve as an internal consultant to our senior business leaders and HR partners for translating business strategies and thoroughly understanding leadership talent needs to successfully deliver against the organization’s vision, long term strategy and annual goals
- Develop search strategies inclusive of understanding talent profiles, creating a customized recruitment plan, monitoring/adjusting results, and managing stakeholders effectively for developing a best in class recruitment approach
- Advise executive leaders by informing and influencing talent decisions through market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics
- Cultivate relationships with high potential sources internally and externally to develop prospects for immediate and longer-term opportunities, with a key focus on diverse talent.
- Develop, manage, and leverage a broad professional network, deep understanding of the function, and stay current on market trends, innovative sourcing practices, and talent insights for generating rapid, effective results aligned to business priorities
- Serve as a member and contributor to the Walt Disney Company Executive Search Community of Practice
- Perform research and sourcing activities through a variety of mediums including research lists, talent maps, and direct sourcing through a variety of online tools, resume databases, blogs, associations, and networking opportunities
- Implement key workforce diversity initiatives which include, but are not limited to professional associations, business affiliations, community outreach programs and events, industry networking, and select organizational partnerships
- Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
- Maintain a constant understanding of market trends, best practices and key industry happenings
- Strong curiosity, creativity, and executive presence with a drive to succeed
- 7+ years recruiting experience, preferably in an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment, with emphasis on hard to fill, leadership, and executive disciplines
- Proven success creating comprehensive recruitment and sourcing plans with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of clients within the organization
- Experience leading recruitment hiring processes across multiple functional areas towards ambitious results and in a complex environment
- Proven track record managing executive relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional and organizational hires
- Proven track record managing senior executive relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional and organizational lines.
- Expertise in negotiation, advising, influencing, and full talent search management
- Proven track record managing executive relationships and ability to collaborate leaders, peers, partners, and clients across varying geographies
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where outstanding communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, and aggressive deadlines
- A strong sense of business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs, compensation and business structures
- Comfort managing high touch matrix relationships, partners, and stakeholders
- Strong storytelling, facilitation, and influencing skills
- A team-orientated, collaborative leader who enjoys change and being a part of a team to drive innovation and results. Exhibiting exceptional executive presence, with the ability to build relationships quickly both internally and externally.
- Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent ATS, VMS, and/or Enterprise HRMS
- Experience fully leveraging a CRM or CMS
- Strategic sourcing capabilities with advanced knowledge and expertise in advanced boolean and semantic searching, professional networking, and innovative, direct sourcing techniques
- Advanced level of proficiency using LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- Deep expertise using social media tools for attracting, market positioning, and talent engagement to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and diversity-oriented sites & blogs
- Successful researching techniques using internet mining tools such as Wanted Analytics, Broadlook, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
- Successful executive and/or search firm experience is highly beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.