Facilities & Security CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10007504 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Jul. 14, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Facilities & Security Coordinator
- Greet guests and clients. Ensure guests check in through the Marvel Studios visitor management system, sign an NDA, and receive a visitor badge.
- Ensure front desk/lobby is clean & organized and all incoming guests and calls are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Answer the phone and connect calls for Marvel Studios corporate and productions
- Support the Facilities Manager with office related purchases and requests, help manage and keep the facility project/task database up to date
- Sort and scan all incoming mail & packages, notify recipients
- Assist with outgoing shipments from various departments via FedEx
- Ensure all conference rooms are clean and tidy throughout the day and help resolve room booking conflicts when needed
- Manage swag distribution process for the office
- Oversee operation of digital monitor displays throughout the office
- Support the Global Security team with various projects including creating/printing show badges, access control, pre-register attendees for screenings, booking travel & special events
- Manage screening guest registration in the Marvel Studios visitor management system.
- Process all incoming drive on requests for the studio. Maintain close communication with the Disney Security at the gates to ensure anyone entering the lot has been pre-approved
- Monitor security cameras throughout the day
- Ensure all security procedures and practices are being followed
- Assist Content Security team with oversight of screenings and recording sessions
- Member of the Crisis Management team to assist with building emergencies
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a “people person” with positive attitude and good sense of humor
- Highly organized and proactive thinking
- Must be security-minded, perceptive, and aware of suspicious activity
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize duties and work independently
- Problem solver personality that is solution driven
- Quick learner who is interested in continued education and training
- Works well in high stress environment
- Savvy with PC and Mac, along with Microsoft suite
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor around high level talent & executives that will be visiting the office on a regular basis.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios, LLC Payroll Svc, which is part of a business we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios, LLC Payroll Svc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.