Financial Accounting Analyst (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 740472BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 24, 2020
- 1-2 years of related experience, preferably in a media environment
- Strong excel skills with ability to extract data, use pivot tables and leverage macros
- Strong positive / can-do attitude and comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Be able to multi-task and work well with others in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision on day-to-day tasks and analyses
- International accounting experience and exposure to foreign exchange rate issues
- Entertainment industry experience
- Interest in TV Shows and the workings of the Broadcast and Cable TV industry
- Tuscany, Utopia or SAP knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.