Financial Accounting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 774419BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 17, 2021
- Responsible for tracking revenue performance of licensees in digital media distribution deals such as VOD, AVOD, and EHVL.
- Liaise with International and Domestic Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to deal with financial issues pursuant to their deals
- Review monthly reporting supplied by key clients for compliance with contractual terms and conditions
- Help with invoice issue resolution for select customers to ensure that payments are secured in accordance with the agreed terms
- Compile supporting documentation for audits carried out by internal and external auditors
- Research queries from Participations department relating to audit questions
- Prepare quarter end accruals and SOX control procedures
- Perform ad hoc reporting for finance and the applicable commercial teams
- 0-3 years
- Strong Interest in Digital Media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.