Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Marvel StudiosApply Now Apply Later Job ID 634665BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Jan. 31, 2019
Job Summary:Marvel is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
- Responsible for all accounts payable tasks and the processing of invoices for the Marvel Studios team. This includes Corporate, IT, and Production related costs.
- Serve as the main point of contact with vendors, attending to all inquiries, ensuring timely payments, and maintaining positive vendor working relationships.
- Set up and manage production bank accounts, including the initiation of wire transfers and production funding.
- Research and resolve bank inquiries, set-up bank signatories, and manage the proper entitlement access across production accounts.
- Assist with the response to production audits (tax incentives, guilds, etc.) by providing explanations, documentation, etc.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support and tend to other ad hoc assignments as necessary
- Minimum 1-2 years of finance or relevant internship experience
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, desire for accuracy, and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, solve problems, and implement solutions
- SAP systems knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios, Pay Services, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios, Pay Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.