Already applied?View Dashboard
Franchise & Marketing CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 579558BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Aug. 02, 2018
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Marvel is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This role will support the Marvel Studios Franchise team with coordination of creative execution across multiple lines of business and departments; including but not limited to consumer products, theatrical marketing, home-entertainment, and partnership campaigns.
- Coordinate routing and approvals of a high volume of creative submissions, including but not limited to: promotional items, partnership campaign creative, home-entertainment creative, style guides, publishing items and toys/collectibles.
- Collect and organize feedback from legal and creative reviewers.
- Attend marketing meetings as needed to collect notes/feedback to share with the teams. Including working with VFX, Production, and Marketing teams for marketing executions.
- Manage Licensing and Marketing trackers.
- Actively participate in weekly creative calls with internal and external teams.
- Ensure creative adheres to the Marvel brand and marketing positioning.
- Build strong relationships with teams across all lines of business within Marvel and Disney.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects.
- Ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
- Prior experience in production, post-production, marketing, and brand management needed.
- Must thrive under the unique brand of Marvel pressure. Someone who can devote her or himself to hardcore administration duties, is great with Excel, has a cursory understanding of Powerpoint and Keynote.
- At least 1 year of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios, Pay Services, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios, Pay Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.