Franchise Management & Partnership Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768765BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
The Franchise Management and Partnership Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing Partnership Marketing initiatives for Star. This individual will manage and lead partnership and brand marketing campaigns across titles and brand initiatives, working closely with the Director, Franchise Management and Partnership Marketing.
- Leads all above-the-line and below-the-line Partnership and Franchise Marketing campaign creative concepts and reviews for Star Brand
- Leads all Franchise and Partnership Marketing creative reviews and approvals for Star
- Support Director with the creation of presentations in support of Disney+ Originals and Library titles
- Serves as Franchise lead in support of Unscripted content development
- Partners with Manager, Franchise Management, to develop communication plans to update Disney+ Leadership on Global Partnership plans
- Builds and fosters strong relationships with content partners and Franchise teams across The Walt Disney Company
- Builds and develops strong relationships with all Global Partnership teams
- Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing discipline for Star brand in EMEA and LATAM, and Franchise partners
- Maintain Global Franchise calendars, including a master calendar for all upcoming Franchise plans, including Star brand
- Act as liaison in support of Director to facilitate all requests and approvals for use of Disney+ Library content with all TWDC Franchise Teams
- Support Director with all reviews and approvals of Brand and Performance Marketing (AV and static assets)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in brand management, franchise management, and digital marketing of entertainment properties
- Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of social and digital media
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Passionate about storytelling, particularly in AV or static mediums
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships, and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers, and partners across varying teams
- Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just one’s own idea
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide creative choices; ability to work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to use data to inform decisions
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.