Franchise Materials CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 877247BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Oct. 28, 2021
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This role will support the Marvel Studios Franchise Team with the creation and organization of presentations for executives, as well as presentations for use by various lines of business across TWDC. This role will also support the Franchise team through coordination of Franchise team requests such as organizing team documents, production stills, and inventory of posters and assorted product samples.
- Design various presentations supporting the Marvel Studios slate for use by executives within Marvel Studios
- Organize and update a large number of presentations for use by various lines of business across TWDC
- Work directly with VP of Franchise on presentation development planning
- Work directly with filmmakers, Franchise team, digital support, and other studio LOBS on specific assets needs and information for presentations
- Work directly with franchise leads on asset needs specific to development of style guide and promo packs
- Coordinate execution and planning of licensing key set with franchise team, Disney publicity, legal and filmmakers
- Manage development of key asset availability chart and milestone calendars
- Build strong relationships with teams across multiple lines of business within Marvel and Disney
- Coordinate with internal teams on dissemination of Franchise and Theatrical materials to relevant lines of business
- Strong graphic design and presentation creation skills
- Experienced with presentation and design software, such as Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working directly with executives and filmmakers
- Ability to prioritize a large volume of projects.
- Ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate to various internal teams
- Prior experience in production, post-production, marketing, and brand management encouraged.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Must thrive under the unique brand of Marvel pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 year of experience in Media or Entertainment industry preferred
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.