HR Analyst-Master DataApply NowApply Later Job ID 983599BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
In addition to processing master data transactions, the Payroll Analyst will assess and coordinate master data maintenance deliverables for Residuals payees, insuring processing deadlines are met. This role will be the SME of all Studio Payroll’s talent/residuals specific master data policies and practices and how to execute in our systems; i.e. minor trust, loan-out documentation, beneficiary set-up, etc., providing training and guidance to Payroll Specialists (OPEIU covered position) for all Studio Payroll populations. The Analyst will also assess and resolve escalated inquiries from payees and guild representatives. Once Vista is implemented, this role will partner with GHRO to identify and resolve master data issues for all Studio Payroll populations.
- SME for Master data maintenance and troubleshooting, including hires, address changes, etc for Studio Payroll’s population (out of scope for GHRO)
- Testing for SAP enhancements and OSS notes and all integrated systems when master data process is impacted
- EDH data integrity for Studio Payroll’s Vista (GHRO owned) populations
- Partner with management to training and development of team members
- 3 Years with HR Administration, Payroll, accounting or related experience, preferably with a high volume employer
- Ability to channel curious mindset to discover new solutions to challenges
- Professionalism working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Customer Service acumen and able to influence positive results with challenging situations
- Proven partnership and collaboration with internal and external partners
- SAP experience a must, HR module preferred
- 5 years in HR and/or Payroll customer service related positions
- A.A. degree Payroll, Accounting, HR or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.