Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
HR Business Partner Intern, Studio – Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 525816BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 02/12/2018
The Human Resources Business Partner team collaborates with HR executives and business leaders to guide the development of HR strategies that attract, develop and retain talent required to fuel growth. The Human Resources Business Partner Intern will work on projects across the Studios’ businesses.
A day in the life…
- Partnering with HRBP’s to analyze and interpret talent demographics data and develop recommendations to advance clients’ people strategies
- Working with HRBP’s to develop change management initiatives during organizational restructuring efforts to meet the business needs
- Teaming with HRBP’s to facilitate the implementation of Survey Action Plans
- Partnering with HR Administrators and functional HR partners in evaluating processes to seek efficiencies
- Other projects as identified in HR Roadmaps
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by…
- Participating in the planning and execution of change management programs
- Leading and/or participating in process improvements efforts
- Analyzing information, developing recommendations, and building presentations
- Leading and/or participating in presentations to clients
Basic QualificationsYou bring…
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively
Required EducationWorking towards or recently completed an undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related.
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer