HR Business Partner (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 711561BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
The Human Resource Business Partner, Project Hire role contributes to defining and implementing a Human Resource strategy to lead and facilitate integration related activities for Technology clients. This role serves as a strategic partner to leadership with the Corporate client’s team by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role will collaboration with the clients, HR specialty groups, Finance other HR business partners. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business’s capabilities to deliver against its goals. Provide expertise in the areas of leadership and executive team development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability.
- Assesses human capital needs and articulates requirements to create new or improved business initiatives, HR policies, processes and programs
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth
- Deliver HR services to clients resulting in a seamless point of contact to the broader HR organization and ensuring successful integration of functional partner initiatives and expertise
- Act as project manager for technology client integration related activities.
- Manage day-to-day HR issues for assigned client groups. As a strategic business partner, ensure that HR solutions add value to the client’s organization and frequently solicit feedback to that end
- Work in direct partnership with HRBPs from other areas to ensure a consistent and seamless service
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills. Experienced project management skills; responsible for planning projects, coordinating with the team, clients and key internal stakeholder and seeing that the project is completed successfully.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to manage and present data to effectively tell a story about organizational and business change; attention to detail is critical.
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including effectively using Excel to manage, track, validate and present data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
- Proven TWDC functional HR experience
- Proven consulting and/or change management experience
- SHRM certification or other HR industry equivalent
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
Preferred EducationMBA or Masters in Organizational Development, Leadership
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.