Human Resources Business PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 983090BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with HR and business leaders to achieve the objectives of the client groups that they work with. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and Organization Development expertise, and consulting skills. As a forward-looking business partner, the HRBP will proactively assess business performance to identify gaps and initiate client and HR partnerships to develop HR solutions. A strong collaborator, the HRBP will work closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits. The HRBP will also partner to act as an advisor to business leaders regarding HR policies and processes (.e.g., merit and promotion planning, performance management and talent planning) in order to optimize employee productivity and engagement.
- Proactively support and partner to support the Networks leaders, develop organizational and employee effectiveness solutions working closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans.
- Provides day-to-day counsel on matters concerning employee relations, including performance improvement (disciplinary process), employee contracts (creation, review & renewal), HR compliance, law, and government regulations.
- Establishes and keeps strong, positive, consultative relationships by working closely with business leaders and other employees.
- Works with the Director of Human Resources on driving employee performance, morale, and efficiency through the effective delivery of day-to-day HR services, as well as through the effective roll-out and improvement of formal HR initiatives.
- Demonstrated consulting, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Practical, action-oriented mind-set
- Team player who quickly builds trust and working relationships
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities
- Resiliency to working in the “grey”
- Basic knowledge of employment and labor law required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree with emphasis on Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.