I-9 AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746132BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
- Conduct regular phone and in-person training sessions with productions instructing crew members and other authorized representatives of the company in I-9 Compliance Procedures;
- Review TV Production I-9s for errors and coordinate correction of errors with production.
- Oversee review of production I-9s conducted by the I-9 Specialist;
- Interface between productions and Immigration Legal to obtain visas for certain talent and clear aliens authorized to work for employment;
- Stay up-to-date with developments in USCIS regulations and update training procedures and company policies as needed.
- Experience leading effective training sessions with groups of up to forty people. Note: some local travel will be required in the course of conducting trainings; mileage will be reimbursed.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with understanding of big-picture issues.
- Capacity to anticipate potential scheduling and logistical issues and proactive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Interest in immigration law and capability for understanding complicated workflows related to various immigration-related situations. Knowledge of the immigration process is a plus, but not a requirement.
- General understanding of the demands of television production.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.