I-9 SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 860441BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Los Angeles, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Sep. 16, 2021
The I-9 Specialists will review completed I-9s for the producing Fox TV entities and ABC Signature entity, ensuring that all US Employees of the producing entity are authorized to work in the United States. The I-9 Specialists will support the I-9 Analysts to ensure that producing entity is compliant with USCIS regulations.
The I-9 Specialist supporting the Fox TV entities will be located in Century City.
The I-9 Specialist supporting the ABC Signature entity will be located in Burbank.
- Review completed TV Production I-9s for errors and coordinate correction of errors with production
- Gather information in support of visa petitions
- Work with I-9 Analyst to train show staff in I-9 compliance
- Provide administrative support to the I-9 Analyst
- Stay up-to-date with developments in USCIS regulations
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to efficiently process large amounts of paperwork
- Capacity to anticipate potential scheduling and logistical issues and proactive attitude towards problem-solving
- Interest in immigration law and capability for understanding complicated workflows related to various immigration-related situations
- General understanding of the demands of television production
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.