Insights & Analytics AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 985374BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Do you enjoy translating data into actionable insights? Nothing speaks louder of an organization’s health and value than the data it produces. The role of the Analytics & Insights Analyst will support Enterprise Technology by developing and delivering analytics and solutions that expose ‘actionable insights’, modernize the way we consume data, and make data driven conversations the norm.
Using an array of tools and experience with relational databases, the Analytics & Insights Analyst will require knowledge and experience and support their leader in the establishment of a Data Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE), solving a range of straightforward problems. Ability to analyze data using standard procedures.
- The Data analyst will develop and deliver Operational metrics and reporting solutions across a wide spectrum of hosting and platform services
- The analyst will gather and assess consumer requirements for proper and or best fit solutions
- The analyst must understand key business drivers and using the data from multiple sources to accomplish work
- The analyst must be capable of working with members of the staff to collect clear requirements
- This candidate will recognize opportunities to explain the product outcome to provide the greatest value to the sponsor and the organization
- The candidate must be able and willing to prioritize their work to suit organizational needs
- Defines and documents relevant process improvement opportunities
- The analyst will build and publish interactive reports, custom dashboards, using a broad array of tools (e.g. SSRS, Tableau, Service-Now reporting module, Performance Analytics, etc).
- Create ‘one-click’ actions and calculated metrics within dashboards and workbooks
- Use tools/programs to mine data sources
- Ability to explain complex information to others
- At least 3 years experience working within Information Technology
- Familiarity with Automation technologies
- Familiarity with Service Management domains and processes
- Experience with Business Intelligence techniques and tools – Tableau Server, Service-Now and Business Objects are a must.
- At least 5 years experience working within Information Technology
- Familiarity with Automation technologies
- Experience writing complex scripts using SQL or Python are a must
- Strong familiarity with Service Management domains and processes
- Proven experience with Business Intelligence techniques and tools – Tableau Server, Service-Now and Business Objects are a must.
- Technical experience that includes data modeling is a plus
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.