Integrated Planning & Franchise Management CoordinatorApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10003861 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Job Overview-Internal :
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
- Monitor all film title planning (presentations, screenings, meetings, financial updates, etc.) and associated meetings and documents
- Review and update calendars and planning tools to ensure accuracy and timely communication to global partners
- Track availability of all pitch/reference, marketing, and product development materials
- Participate in team meetings including agenda solicitation, notes, and follow-ups
- Coordinate special events, presentations, and screenings, handling scheduling, logistics, and day-of support
- Manage domestic and international distribution lists across all studios
- Support IP leads with Integrated Planning workload
- Responsible for the approval process of all GSS FP requests
- Handle communications from the IP alias in tandem with the respective IP lead (monitoring the inbox, responding to emails/requests, and pushing out XLOB communications)
- Calendar management for VP, IP&FM (manage invoices, SAP, Outlook Meetings, etc.)
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in entertainment or related industry
- Event management, and/or publicity support experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and interpersonal, expressing ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Highly organized and able to work independently – attention to detail is imperative
- Self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities and partner needs
- Ability to efficiently handle a large quantity of projects and tasks simultaneously under deadline, dealing effectively with pressure
Preferred Qualifications :
Required Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education :
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.