Integrated Planning AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 10000715 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing highly personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits deliver.
The DMED Integrated Planning team drives unified ways of working and strategic alignment across DMED and key xLOB partners to maximize business growth and consumer engagement.
The Integrated Planning Associate will support strategic planning alignment for key DMED business priorities across our Networks and Nat Geo businesses. She/He/They will be part of a team that establishes and communicates collaborative resources, processes and taskforces for amplification and elevation of business priorities and objectives around digital alignment optimization and CSR activation alignment. They will support the Sr. Director, Integrated Planning and Integrated Planning managers within their pod.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Works closely with the Integrated Planning Managers to support activation alignment, resources, and planning tools.
- Supports partner communication and relationships to track activations and aggregate plans for key DMED priorities
- Partner with the team to facilitate streamlined collaboration between Networks, Nat Geo, Digital Alignment and CSR groups
- Works with the DMED Networks and xLOB Synergy and cross-functional teams to aid in optimized synergy activation
- Contributes to the creation of unified strategic objectives, planning guidance and creative resources around tentpole cultural moments
- Supports aggregated campaign overviews for activations around tentpole cultural celebrations that get communicated up to senior leadership
- Leads creation of aggregated campaign overviews and planning guides for key opportunistic cultural celebrations, campaigns and initiatives
- Ensures partner representation in planning tools like the Integrated Calendar by serving as a liaison with those teams
- Support creation of planning guide and resources to aid DMED teams in activating against key priorities. Manages the distribution of these resources alongside other team managers and associates
- Manage and update master contact & distribution lists of Networks, Nat Geo, Digital, and CSR partners
- Support external agency and partner relationships including contributing to briefs, coordinating RFP processes, and facilitating the efficient and timely delivery of related assets.
- Develop a firm grasp on Nat Geo's brand guidelines and high level understanding of the terms of the joint venture with the nonprofit National Geographic Society. Work closely with brand governance to ensure compliance.
- Works closely with the Integrated Planning Coordinator to ensure that all resources, assets, and invoices are communicated and partner meetings are scheduled as needed.
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- Min of 3 years of experience in project management, integrated planning, marketing, synergy or similar departments
- Ability to efficiently manage a large quantity of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience creating presentations with strong skills in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Strategic problem solver that thinks outside of the box to find solutions
- Highly capable communication skills and ability to deliver feedback to partners efficiently and effectively
- Able to work and adapt to changing timelines for partner deliverables
- Must be a team player
- Ability to travel based on business needs.
- Disney experience preferred
- Entertainment industry experience, strong understanding of various content distribution models (linear, streaming, theatrical, in-home) a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.