Integrated Planning ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10000703 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 13, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing highly personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits deliver.
The DMED Integrated Planning team drives unified ways of working and strategic alignment across DMED and key xLOB partners to maximize business growth and consumer engagement.
The Integrated Planning Manager will help drive strategic planning alignment for key DMED business priorities. She/He/They will be part of a team that establishes and communicates collaborative resources, processes and taskforces for amplification and elevation of business priorities and objectives. This role will report into one of the Integrated Planning pods and support managing planning alignment for our distribution businesses as well as a direct focus driving activation around one cross-functional alignment pillar (CSR, DE&I, Digital or Operations).
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Works closely with the Director, Integrated Planning to drive strategic alignment and revenue optimization around key business priorities
- Manage partner communication and relationships to track activations and aggregate plans for key DMED priorities
- Develop and manage processes to facilitate streamlined collaboration between DMED and xLOB partners against key business goals and tentpole content & campaign priorities
- Builds and maintains working relationships with the DMED and xLOB Synergy and cross-functional teams (DE&I, CSR, Digital, Operations) to aid in optimized synergy activation
- Contributes to the creation of unified strategic objectives, planning guidance and creative resources around tentpole cultural moments
- Leads aggregated campaign overviews for activations around tentpole and focused cultural moments that get communicated up to senior leadership
- Ensures partner representation in planning tools like the Integrated Calendar by serving as a liaison with those teams
- Creates planning guide and resources to aid DMED teams in activating against key priorities. Manages the distribution of these resources alongside other team managers and associates.
- Oversee and update master contact & distribution lists for Integrated Planning Pod focus
- Advocate for driving efficiencies and streamline planning processes across partner teams
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- 5-7 years of experience in project management, integrated planning, marketing or similar departments
- Highly organized, with the ability to efficiently manage a large quantity of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Highly skilled across multiple presentation deck formats (Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Strategic problem solver that thinks outside of the box to find solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver feedback to partners efficiently and effectively
- Able to work and adapt to changing timelines for partner deliverables
- Must be a team player
- Experience evaluating information and data to determine ROI and priorities
- Experience using Smartsheet and/or other project management tools.
- Ability to travel based on business needs.
- A track record of positive and productive relationships across the Disney company
- Entertainment industry experience a plus, strong understanding of various content distribution models (linear, streaming, theatrical, in-home) a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.