International Creative CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 840227BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing is the global marketing arm of The Walt Disney Studios. Our business is responsible for the creative advertising, research, media, publicity and promotion of every movie released theatrically by the Walt Disney Studios – Disney Live Action, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Disney Animation, Pixar, Disney Nature, 20th Century Studios and Disney+.
- Participate in creative collaboration with International Creative team to create and execute campaigns, which include one sheets, in-theatre, outdoor creative, mall exhibits, living one sheets, Trailers, TV spots, creative content, Disney Channel content, and bespoke materials as needed by markets, from concept through production.
- Collaborate with local markets on collecting creative feedback.
- Query all market quantities for print runs executed by Home Office, then manage the shipping and delivery of the products.
- Manage title submissions including the approval and creation of local titles – supplied to all lines of business across the company.
- Collaborate with domestic and localization teams to manage assets including, unit photography, viz dev art, special shoot, stock photography and footage, needed to build and finish creative.
- Utilize feedback from Team Leader to create and prepare materials for focus groups and online testing.
- Work alongside the Team Leader to secure approvals from the legal and music teams, talent reps, internal stakeholders, etc.
- Manage materials calendar, including in-house databases, generate reports and communicate to the markets and other teams the available materials and delivery schedules.
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments, including Domestic, Strategy, Promotions, Digital, Publicity, etc. for global consistency and sharing of materials.
- Manage asset uploads, user access, and troubleshooting for territory requests.
- Submit invoices as well as track current budget and spending.
- Support team with special projects as needed.
- Experience in or strong interest in learning Print and A/V Creative Advertising highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere (or their equivalent) a plus.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as needed due to projects or international schedules.
- Ability to work well individually, while also collaborating with the larger group.
- Must be able to accept changes readily and be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in a second language a plus, but not required.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.