International Marketing CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 913895BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Searchlight Pictures Date posted Jan. 05, 2022
The International Marketing Coordinator will report to the EVP/Head of Business Operation & International Marketing at Searchlight Pictures.
Searchlight International is actively seeking an International Marketing Coordinator to assist the marketing team with campaign planning and asset management and provide administrative support to the overall department. This role will take ownership of maintaining all international creative marketing assets for Searchlight films and develop in-depth knowledge of where all assets are stored across internal systems.
Responsibilities:The Searchlight International Marketing Coordinator will support the department with day-to-day activities, including but not limited to:
- Managing the delivery / receipt of creative marketing assets, working with domestic marketing, tech ops, vendors and international offices and promptly troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Ensuring vendors deliver all creative assets in required formats as contractually obligated
- Organizing and adding metadata to all approved final marketing assets on internal database
- Handling invoices from vendors for title-related expenses and activations
- Managing the EVP’s and department calendar including scheduling and sending reminders for domestic & international calls and meetings (internally and externally)
- Coordinating domestic and international travel and logistics for department executives
- Preparing/submitting expense reports and ensuring executive’s corporate card statement is paid on time every month
- Assisting the team with managing internal documents & files, research and projects on an as needed basis
- Experience at a Studio, Marketing Agency, Talent Agency, or Production Company
- Highly organized and able to coordinate a high volume of asset delivery and tracking reports
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat; ability to learn new programs/software/internal systems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to solve problems
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have exceptional phone etiquette and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and interact with people from all backgrounds
- Experience working in global / international marketing
- Experience or familiarity with creative asset management and workflow
- Knowledgeable about marketing materials and their various formats
- Proficient with Adobe Creative software – Photoshop (required), After Effects, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Design experience a plus
- Global mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience
About Searchlight Pictures:
Searchlight Pictures is a specialty film company that both finances and acquires motion pictures. It has its own marketing and distribution operations, and the films are distributed internationally by Twentieth Century Studios.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Searchlight Pictures.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.