Jr Graphic DesignerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730528BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
To stream classic Disney hits, please visit: http://disneymusic.co/DisneyHits
The Junior Graphic Designer primary responsibility will be to work in support of design projects for Soundtracks, including Studios, Marvel, Lucas, Networks, Parks, Concerts, Catalog and other Disney brands. In partnership with the Production & Asset Management team, the Marketing team, and partners inside and outside the company, the Junior Graphic Designer will support a seamless workflow, review process and final delivery that ensures meeting schedule goals.
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion (including, but not limited to print, digital/streaming assets such as one sheets, stickers for vinyl packages, vinyl labels, playlist covers, etc.)
- Liaise with various DMG departments to determine requirements
- Work with in–house and outside creative teams to maintain workflow and deadlines
- At least 2 or more years of design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite, and other design applications (RGB and CMYK files)
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- Strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
- Solid understanding of music product materials and manufacturing processes preferred
- Knowledge and affinity for Disney brands preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.