Lead Business & Information AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 972851BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Our team is seeking a Lead Business & Information Analyst to join our team and lead our Cloud financial operations function within Infrastructure Engineering focused on leading and driving cloud cost transparency cost and usage analysis, process improvements, and contributing to product development requirements that drive efficient usage of our cloud platforms.
- Develops reporting and billing analysis use cases, identifying technical requirements and business use cases for improved service delivery, utilization, and cost analysis
- Maintain, analyze, and continuously improve Cloud Service Providers utilization tracking, reporting, and forecasting
- Liaison with Cloud Service Providers, internal finance, business operations, and internal technology teams
- Support the platform engineering and business operations team in the development and maintenance of cloud business operations key performance indicators and reporting processes
- Partner with Infrastructure Engineering teams to continuously improve Cloud Service Provider integration and configuration
- Organize and facilitate ongoing Cloud Service Provider and Cloud Operations performance reviews on behalf of stakeholders and Sr. Leadership
- Contribute to the development of actionable, self-service cost and usage visualizations for various stakeholder teams
- Partner with the Data Analytics team to identify cloud data pipeline and warehouse architecture improvement opportunities
- Drive cloud data quality and consistency improvements
- 7-8 yrs of experience performing business analysis within a large enterprise covering both business and information technology domains
- 2-3+ yrs of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to use querying languages to extract and analyze data (e.g. SQL)
- Strong business process definition capabilities, including the ability to capture process flows visually according to standard methodologies
- Experience with Public Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Experience in financial modeling of IT applications, systems, and infrastructure
- Work experience in data analysis a plus. Availability, servicing and financing preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related field
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.