Lead Coordinator, Support ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 995443BR Location Burbank, California, United States / Los Angeles, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Move Management
- Provide right-hand and backup coverage for Manager as required including representation in meetings and site walks as needed for the Fox properties
- Conduct and/or participate in site walks of properties for information gathering regarding employee concerns, space requests, work orders and moves as required
- Plan, coordinate and execute moves and relocations as required on all properties including Fox Studio, FAB and 2121 Avenue of the Stars
- Work with Manager to direct and oversee vendors for all services ensuring they are providing the contracted service levels and work as required for all properties
- Partner and work in tandem with Move Service team to ensure standard process and protocol for moves is utilized
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Coordinate fiscal responsibilities including auditing and processing of invoices; assessing costs to verify accuracy; ensuring payments are made timely; partnering with Project Controls and A/P
- Work in tandem with Manager on preparation of annual budgets for the Fox lot
- Process parking invoices and engage as needed with all parking requests for employees partnering with the Parking Services team
- Guest Service
- Work with Manager to level-set work order SLA’s for Tririga system; partner with appropriate team as needed to transition Fox lot in with existing process
- Act as point of contact and liaison with building management teams for Fox Lot, 2121 Avenue of the Stars and FAB buildings working together on common requests including service needs, parking, and amenities
- Interface and engage with facility peers to benchmark and share best practices
- Identify opportunities to update existing process and procedure that will allow for increased productivity and efficiencies
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred Education: BA
- Work Experience: Minimum five year applicable facility operations experience preferred
- Skills/Specialized Knowledge/Competencies:
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Familiar with AutoCAD preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service affinity; an ability to relate to customer; proven interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with coworkers and assorted department and vendors
- Proven proactive problem-solving skills
- Proven judgment and patience in challenging situations
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Ability to retain information
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the Company
- Flexibility with 40 hours a week schedule including after hours and weekends as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Window environment and familiar with AutoCAD preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.