Lead Marketing Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 963025BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Strategy, this role will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and materials to aid the development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns to increase awareness and engagement around Disney+ and our content.
- Develop strategic briefs for Brand campaigns in partnership with Director, Marketing Strategy. Ideate best in class strategic campaign ideas.
- Manage cross-functional team planning to develop and execute campaigns, including leading weekly meetings, developing campaign overviews and owning project documents. Collaborate and consult with Creative, Social and PR teams on planning and execution.
- Build presentations and post-campaign analysis for key stakeholders. Provide constant communication of our campaigns, creating and delivering detailed plans to executive leadership, cross-channel marketing team as well as key stakeholders and partners.
- Act as main point of contact for cross-functional teams and regional partners to represent Disney+ Brand priorities.
- 5+ years media & entertainment marketing experience in a marketing role and/or similar function leading high-priority Brand projects with multiple key stakeholders and direct report(s)
- Experience using data driven marketing to contribute to the growth of an audience or subscriber base
- Extensive experience creating and executing large scale media campaigns, preferably in the streaming landscape
- Experience in leading others in a matrixed environment and interfacing with high level executives
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to write, create and deliver high-level presentations
- Strong leadership and proven project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.