Lead Process Architect
Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 871350BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 09, 2021
Job Summary:Process and Performance transforms the organization – establishing “what good looks like” for Enterprise Technology, ensuring teams are focused on the highest priorities, and acting as the process competency center for an effective and efficient organization.
The Process Engineer within Process Engineering and Improvement will work with a team to identify, design, and implement process improvement throughout the organization while focusing on metrics and data to ensure success is measurable.
- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows
- Optimizes productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures
- Assembles reports to document process status and changes
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes
- Conducts risk assessments
- Contributes to department efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade other to change existing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Lean or Six Sigma (Preferred)
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.