Already applied?View Dashboard
Learning and Talent Projects Analyst (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 667316BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 10, 2019
Job Summary:This group within HR Technology is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and sustainment of systems enable learning management, performance management, and succession planning programs.
- Support the Project Lead and Project Manager in the design, planning, and delivery of global Learning and Talent projects
- Create meeting agendas; and capture meeting notes and project decisions
- Prepare and support project teams and testing systems for user acceptance testing
- Provide testing status updates to the project leadership
- Plan and execute logistics for in-person trainings and design meetings
- Intake and analyze requirements and other inputs from clients
- Book meetings for project teams
- Own weekly status reporting for all Learning and Talent projects; update monthly senior executive status reporting
- Other related tasks as needed
- 2+ years of project support experience (i.e. light project management, logistics, notes management, supporting UAT testing, requirement gathering and management, etc)
- Organizational skills, problem solving, strong written and oral communication, multitasking, self starter, MS Office Suite proficiency
- Team collaboration and partnership is critical. The successful candidate will have strong skills supporting collaboration, creative problem solving, managing through ambiquity, positivity, partnering with diverse stakeholders, and able to focus on best outcomes for the company.
- SmartSheet, JIRA , ServiceNow, ALM, Confluence
- 4-year degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.