Legal Affairs Senior Specialist, Production LegalApply NowApply Later Job ID 808666BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 09, 2021
- Draft, review and negotiate below-the-line production and third party agreements, which may include office space rentals, equipment rentals, manufacture agreements, vendor agreements, prop rentals, credit applications, etc.
- Work with producers and production personnel regarding assigned agreements
- Work with Finance, Labor Relations, Production Executive, and Risk Management teams to maintain alignment
- Compare and proofread agreements and related materials
- Respond to legal inquiries; raise and escalate legal issues as necessary
- Maintain library of below-the-line production agreements
- Analyze documents, and research and identify facts in connection with production agreements
- Track and prepare reports relating to status of production agreements
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested
- Minimum of 4 years of previous experience in drafting contracts at an entertainment company, law firm and/or motion picture production experience
- Self-motivated and disciplined, with ability to multi-task under pressure, prioritize and manage a heavy workload in fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex issues and devise solutions independently
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Highly organized, efficient, adaptable, extremely accurate and detailed oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Information:#LegalAffairs #CORP_MEDIA
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.