Lifecycle ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 898424BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join Lifecycle Marketing. Lifecycle Marketing is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+ and STAR+. The team is results driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for this position are hungry for knowledge, have a strong curiosity, and operate with integrity. This position will have the opportunity to learn how to build lifecycle campaigns end to end.
- Support Marketing Lifecycle Manager on campaign projects, campaign work, ticketing, and reporting for email, push, and in-app lifecycle campaigns
- Support the ideation of new campaigns and strategies
- Maintain Lifecycle project calendar of upcoming campaigns, from movie and series launches to holiday moments and more
- Be one of the first to know about new title and series launches, collaborating cross-functionally with creative, operations, and legal teams to communicate status and deliverables for campaigns
- Create, monitor, track, and manage ticketing for campaigns
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies,
- Entertainment experience highly recommended
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a large organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Experience with the creation of content marketing and customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Experience working with CRM systems a plus, including ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze, or Responsys
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Fosters a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, NatGeo a plus
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.