Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Early TenureApply NowApply Later Job ID 7101916720210711 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jul. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. We’re looking for talented leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on Disney+ and Disney’s various streaming offerings.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, results-driven marketing professional to join the Global Lifecycle Marketing team – a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming products. This role will focus on improving engagement and retention in the first 100 days of a subscriber’s experience, partnering closely with product marketing operations, engagement & retention analytics, and international marketing teams to help develop, test, and optimize our lifecycle journeys and automations. The ideal candidate will possess a T-shaped skill set across product marketing, analytics, and design.
- Help define, gather, and organize requirements for developing automated lifecycle journey messaging for new subscribers and reconnects
- Develop an early tenure experiment backlog for regular testing to ensure communications across email, push, and other channels are positively impacting KPIs
- Act as an internal champion to evolve lifecycle programs to limit Disney communications to only what is effective and useful
- Partner with operations and analytics teams on messaging taxonomy, tooling, and process improvements to help increase speed to insights
- Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing, and partners to meet tight timelines while ensuring concise and accurate messaging to subscribers
- Collaborate with international marketing leads to prioritize, adapt, and scale messaging across new and existing countries
- Maintain source-of-truth documentation for program and experiment results
- Own regular cadence of content / IP updates across messaging program
- 3+ years of lifecycle marketing, product marketing, or operations experience
- Track record of creating campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Prior experience working with CRM/marketing automation tools and across email, push, and/or in-app messaging. Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze a plus
- Deep analytical and data acumen - proficiency with Looker, SQL, Excel
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Global and/or localization experience a strong plus
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.