Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Acquisition & Member Growth - Disney Movie RewardsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 597350BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 10, 2018
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Acquisition and Member Growth to join the team!
Walt Disney Studios Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team is responsible for creating a best in class experience for our most engaged movie fans. We leverage the widely recognized and beloved brands of the Walt Disney Studios to create a direct relationship with our fans, and in turn, to drive business objectives by providing our stakeholders with insights on consumer behavior and preferences. Its primary avenue for meeting these goals is Disney Movie Rewards, the premier loyalty program for all Pixar, Walt Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm releases.
The Manager, CRM Acquisitions & Member Growth is responsible for the strategy, support and execution of acquisition initiatives that will help us to grow, scale and efficiently acquire new members across online and offline channels. This role will work closely with the Manager, CRM Lifecycle Management on lead conversion as well as with external and internal strategic partners on promotions. This role will manage budgets, lead strategic initiatives and campaigns across internal and external stakeholders and have primary ownership of migrating leads from the top of the funnel through conversion. This role will report to the Senior Manager, CRM Strategy.
- Build, execute and optimize a holistic Disney Movie Rewards acquisition strategy to grow our high-quality membership base across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail and other offline channels.
- Drive acquisition goals at the program and campaign level by:
- Developing strategy for promotions, communications and experiences that educate, inspire and incentivize consumers to register for our program,
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Distribution, Home Entertainment, Technology, Insights & Analytics, Synergy, as well as external agencies/vendors to execute campaigns, and
- Exploring new and emerging acquisitions opportunities that unlock new growth and scale existing channels.
- Perform ongoing campaign analysis and multi-variate tests that will shape future business decisions, with a particular focus on improving the quality of leads and driving conversion.
- Allocate annual acquisition budget across channels and campaigns, optimizing for cost per acquisition and conversions.
- Partner with Communications Team on acquisition strategies and promotions across email and social media platforms.
- Work closely with the CRM Analytics team on robust measurement plans to track progress across major KPIs and to enable improvement with actionable insights.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in customer acquisition marketing, performance marketing or growth marketing, ideally in a loyalty program or subscription marketing capacity.
- Ability to define and scale an omni-channel acquisition strategy.
- Track record of being able to use data as a key part of delivering value to consumers. Can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from data and socialize actionable insights to team and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and planning skills. Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams both internal and external, to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget.
- First-hand experience with bid-management platforms and self-serve paid media. Deep familiarity with the broader digital media landscape (e.g. DSPs, DMPs, 3rd party data Providers).
- Experience in search across AdWords & Bing or have closely managed an agency in this area. A thorough understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform.
- Attention to detail with a creative eye
- Results-driven with the ability to anticipate needs. Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Technical: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable about different forms of attribution and how to apply them to cross-channel optimization and testing
- Strong passion for predictive analytics, big data, and digital marketing
- Prior experience working with creative teams to guide a creative strategy and provide meaningful feedback
- Technical: Salesforce, Keynote, Workfront, Slack, Abode Photoshop, Sprinklr, Spredfast, SQL, Tableau, ETL, Python, Excel
- BA/BS Degree or Comparable Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, analytics or related field
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.