Manager, Brand DevelopmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 713876BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 29, 2019
Brand Development focuses on insights/analytics based on consumer behaviors/spending to identify and seize growth opportunities for the company. This involves working closely with Corporate Strategy and all parts of the business (Studio, Parks, Retail, SVOD/DTC, etc.) to conceive, design and deliver insights that guide both short- and long-term strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities:Lead Consumer Spend Studies in select global markets
- Develop a plan/timeline and create milestones for projects
- Gather insight needs and other inputs from regional and segment leaders and design study based on those needs
- Execution of study and all analyses of consumer research and insights.
- Based on customer insights, identify specific strengths and opportunities for growth at the market level by brand and across consumer segments.
- Partner to develop findings communications, including creating of presentations and leading discussions with stakeholders across the enterprise
Direct analyses conducted by Analysts/ SR Analysts/ Associates for led projects
- 6+ years of work experience in a strategy, business development, finance, consulting or marketing research role (with an emphasis on quant)
- Effective project management skills and ability to execute quality work with tight deadlines
- Ability to create compelling decks and present to Senior Executives
- Passion for brands and media/entertainment
- Experience with leading consumer research
- SPSS (or SAS, R, STATA or similar)
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree
Preferred EducationMBA or other relevant advanced degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.