Manager, Business OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 828247BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jul. 26, 2021
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience managing others to meet expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Experience with data visualization tools and analytics (Business Intelligence analytics and insights)
- Experience in production accounting or production finance (and their systems ex. Smart Accounting, Greenslate, PSL+, SAP) preferred.
- Experience in digital onboarding tools (DocuSign, Smart Start, Start+, CrewStart, or others) preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple tasks and organizing work effectively
- Good meeting facilitation skills and effective team player who encourages collaboration between teams.
- Ability to develop and present business cases via PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- College Degree Preferred
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.