Manager - Contract Administration (TVA)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 723331BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
- Track options in Salesforce database and distribute reminder notices to Creative Executives, Business Affairs and Legal Affairs.
- Request and track option fee/purchase payments, and draft letters for option payments.
- Communicate effectively with IT partners to troubleshoot Salesforce database, reconcile information with other database systems, and collaborate on the creation/revision of contract generation templates as needed.
- Draft pick up letters and release/separation letters for ATL talent.
- Manage and review entry of all animation deal points into Salesforce for Development and Production agreements, including amendments.
- Research and provide ad-hoc queries for Business and Legal Affairs from Salesforce.
- Manage the processing of Minors’ Paperwork and maintained data in Salesforce, including monthly reporting.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Contract Administration team, Senior Leadership, Hub Leaders and Administrative Assistants, as well as other members of the Business Affairs and Legal Affairs Department while holding self and team members to a level of excellence.
- Additional duties may include: Data cleanup, Database testing of applications, and Credits review.
Basic Qualifications:Ideally five (5) years of experience in the entertainment industry administering the contractual obligations in Business & Legal Affairs agreements including tracking options, analyzing deal terms and database entry/reporting.
- Strong IT skills and extensive database experience
- Expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and database systems
- Expert analysis of contracts (review requested data and provide information/analysis to requestor; determine start and end of contracts/terms as needed)
- Paralegal or Contract Administration experience
- Client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Time management/prioritization of deadlines
- Positive attitude/motivational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
Preferred Qualifications:Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the entertainment industry administering the contractual obligations in Business & Legal Affairs agreements including tracking options, analyzing deal terms and database entry/reporting.
- Salesforce experience
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of television production/acquisitions and terminology
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of screen credits process
- Union guild expertise
- Effective coaching and feedback skills
- Paralegal certification or equivalent experience.
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.