Manager, Corporate Alliances Promotions ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 792723BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 27, 2021
This position will be responsible for facilitating WDPR Promotions strategic initiatives, managing partner opportunity pitches, and tactical promotions execution for TWDC’s Corporate Alliance partners. In collaboration with the Alliances Account Management teams, key responsibilities will include collaboration on strategic planning, presentation and sell-in of proposed Parks / Alliance partner promotional opportunities, and facilitation of program execution of groundbreaking promotional campaigns. In doing so, this role will implement unique partner initiatives and promotional Parks opportunities across multiple domestic and regional activations including but not limited to TV promotions, on-air radio, tours, consumer incentives, social media executions, and experiential and in-Park activations.
- Implement defined partnership strategy, identification and development of multi-platform Alliances Partner promotional opportunities to drive achievement of Partner objectives. Help shape innovative and effective strategies that meet business and partner needs.
- Advance work to achieve defined key performance indicators for the Promotions management team, including partnering with Alliances Account Management and Business Development to understand and deliver against Alliance Partner strategic priorities and goals.
- In conjunction with Creative and Strategy teams, implement the most effective creative and tactics for the Partner’s Parks Promotional programs based on channel and consumer segment, for optimal campaign results.
- Help identify and shape pitches for Parks Promotional opportunities to deliver on short or long-term goals. Collaboration on program concepts and pitch presentation materials with Creative teams required.
- Implement tactical execution for all Alliance Partner Parks promotional programs. Duties include ensuring all projects stay on track, manage scope, budget, timelines for Creative/Parks teams, and any other Parks Promotions needs as they arise.
- Critical to establish strong internal TWDC relationships and achieve successful daily collaboration with Corporate Alliance Creative, Alliance Management, Parks teams, Disney Corporate Legal, and Finance teams, among others. Work closely with other TWDC departments on Alliances Partner related extensions to drive streamlined execution processes and campaign successes.
- Manages expense budgets related to implementation and execution of partnership agreements.
- 4-6 years’ work experience in partnership marketing, entertainment, brand partnerships, promotions, and/or major entertainment brand/licenses
- Experience in partnership marketing &multi-platform media campaigns
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of multi-category information and understanding
- Knowledge of production, PR, Media and Publicity
- Experience working with network & media teams
- Must have an understanding of media planning and plans
- Ability to extend and amplify programs across the media landscape
- Must be creative, innovative, and detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic, a team-focused mentality. A willingness to learn and a burning desire to drive success. Out of the box thinkers needed!
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, multitask, and be resourceful/flexible, all while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality. Ability to handle multiple projects, delegate and meet rigorous deadlines.
- Must possess proven diplomacy, influencing, presentation and verbal/written communications skills,
- Persuasive, confident networker with a proven track record in aligning with business units, marketing divisions, and Partnerships.
- A self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work within a fast-paced, matrixed corporate organization that operates across multiple time zones.
- Working knowledge of practices and principles related to implementation and execution of Promotional programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with Corporate Alliances clients, managers and coworkers at all leadership levels.
- Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.